Sunday, October 23, 2011

beware

Yesterday I had a wonderful day. I didnt plan it which was made it so much more special. I was bored after spending close to three days indoors due to the rain.  I jumped on my scooter and went into the city center. City Hall. They had some kind of environmental event on and I thought I might be able to pick up some organic bread of veggies. Anyway I stumbled on all these kiosks with different themes and was intrigued, new types of cotton grow in colors other than white and also inventions to  catch rain and so on. Then I followed a girl with long pink hair into a park and encountered a Anime Event. A lot of youth were dressed as their favorite animation character and hanging out with each other,. They readily agreed to pose for fotos....It was all great.
On the way home went to my favorite restaurant and had clam chowder and a salad and found a magazine article to read about Rob Lowe who was 1 of my hero movie stars from Hotel New Hampshire. Got home and watched TV, chatted  on Skype and did internet. About to retire I checked my cell fone and found that an ex-friend had called.  Called her back to see what the reason was. Talked for an hour. It was a bit awkward and uncomfortable but good to find out all that had happened this last year....catching-up after our  close friendship had been so abruptly ended.
 But,  I am leery of renewing the friendship as it was tough "breaking-up" and don't wanna go thru that pain again. Rather be "lonely" and stress free as her life is so busy and complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment